Morgan County Arrest Report
The following were listed on the arrest book last week at the Morgan County Detenion Center.
Although these people have been arrested they are not consider guilty unless they later plead guilty or are convicted in a court of law.
• Mindy Lynn Sanders, 26, Madison, arrested February 28, probation violation.
• Phillip Gault, III, 32, Evans, Ga. arrested February 23, driving while license suspended, removing or affixing license plate with intent to conceal.
• Jason Burdette, 24, Union Point, arrested February 24, financial transaction card fraud.
• Brady Audwin Gilmore, 21, Buckhead, arrested February 24, theft by receiving stolen property.
• Mackenzie Admad Hall, 29, Madison, arrested February 25, improper use of turn lane, possession of open container, DUI.
• Thomas Edwin Montanye, 21, Marietta, arrested February 25, possession of marijuana, less than an ounce.
• Travis Lydell Williams, 25, Madison, arrested February 25, child support.
• Charles Russell Martin, 20, Madison, arrested February 28, municipal court contempt of court.
• Corey Wright, 40, Madison, arrested February 26, magistrate court; 30 days to serve.
• Kenneth Browning, Jr., 43, Rutledge, arrested February 26, probation violation.
• Steven Lewis Savage, 46, Eatonton, arrested March 1, possession of open container, failure to maintain lane, DUI.
Published in the March 5, 2009 edition.